Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

24 December 2008

I’ve recently received two honors. This is the first one, in the pages of Autosport magazine, which you’ve probably never heard of. It’s a British magazine about, obviously enough, auto racing and particularly F1. There is a companion website (autosport.com) the I have frequented regularly for quite a while now, way back to before Autosport bought the site formerly known as AtlasF1. After the recent Honda pullout disaster, I wrote quite a few posts and the editors at the magazine decided to use a snippet of one of them in a print issue. Here’s the thing though... I don’t recall using “I reckon...” though it is possible that I did. Or, just maybe, the editors checked my location and saw that I was American and figured I was some NASCAR hick and used it to paraphrase. So read it again, but this time with a drawl and then I’ll meet y’all tonight at the ho-down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home