Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

17 November 2008

Only one entry today, and it was a winner. But since I’m feeling generous here is yet another clue for the rest of you. Even if you don’t know you should guess. If I don’t get more entries I’ll be annoyed and I’ll punish you with a recap of my morning meal. Again. Don’t make me do it!

(Update: I just noticed the comment on yesterday’s post where “anonymous” also guessed correctly. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket and leaving it at the bus station. Or not. So now nobody else can win. Maybe the prize will carry over for the next contest, upgrading it to lunch or something.)

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Tony said...

I could have posted a photo of Mickey Rooney instead, who played a horribly stereotyped Japanese neighbor in the movie. Apparently it was common practice at the time, but watching it now it's almost unbelievable that they would think that's okay. Every time he appeared on screen I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it. There isn't even an obvious reason why the character had to be Japanese. I wonder if it was supposed to be funny, or if it was designed to just make him even less likeable? Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home