Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

11 December 2008


Last year I ran a post about my tie rack, and this is the Jazzy equivalent. Today I hand-washed her collars and hung them up on my bicycle to dry (the true purpose of all exercise equipment). As you can see, she has quite a collection, and this isn’t even all of them. She’s a stylish pup and since she can’t wear shoes she has to have plenty of options for her neck.

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

There are a lot of reasons to buy used equipment. Many people move up in a sport and want more or different features in their equipment. For more information you can get about Gym Equipment.

http://www.yorkfitness.com

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous comment brought to you by "mills" with York Fitness, THE place in the UK for all of your fitness equipment needs! - Steve

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Lol! Yeah, what's up with that? Do people just troll through the blogosphere looking to boost business? Good luck, Mills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home