Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

20 November 2008

So there were two winners for the “breakfast” movie contest. I’ve already paid the prize for one of those, which worked out such that I could bring home a couple more Asiago Cheese Bagels. Mmmm! I’m on a roll with breakfast, since earlier this week I made cinnamon buns for the first time ever. It was the Pillsbury tube kind, so they were ridiculously easy to make and absolutely delicious. The toughest part about it was trying to stop myself from eating all eight of them.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tony said...

I know I said I wouldn't punish all of you with another breakfast post, but it seemed like a good way to announce the surprising (to me, at least) results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home