Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 November 2008

I voted today. For some reason. I even got dressed up and wore real shoes and a button down shirt! Once again I cast my vote for the Libertarian candidate for president, this time Bob Barr. The problem with being a libertarian is that there just aren’t enough of us. So if you think both candidates for president are terrible (and they are - just like Kang and Kodos), become a libertarian for a day and join me in my protest vote.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Okay, I'm bummed. Not because Obama won though - personally I think that will do us more good than bad in the long run, though not for the reasons his supporters would think. No, I'm bummed because the people of Massachusetts voted 70-30 NOT to repeal the state income tax. 70-30!?! The unions ran $5 million in ads to scare the voters, telling them that hospitals and fireman wouldn't be there when they need them. Totally untrue, of course, but it worked. I'm afraid for America if our people are either too scared or too stupid not to see through such tactics. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home