Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

02 September 2008

I’ve always been a tennis fan, though my enthusiasm for the sport has waned in recent years. But I may experience a revival after going to the U.S. Open yesterday. I now have a couple of rooting interests for the rest of the tournament... Mardy Fish (USA) on the men’s side and Flavia Pennetta (Italy) on the women’s. But I may have trouble finding the matches on TV in the near future...

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tony said...

A special thanks to A&L for the ticket - my birthday was extraordinarily productive this year. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home