Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

20 August 2008

So I was laying out by the pool the other day at M&D’s, and to get Jasmine to stop trying to make us play fetch, I commanded her to lay down. As usual, she obeyed, but that didn’t stop her from trying to get me to play. She dropped the ball on me, and when I ignored it she picked it up and dropped it on me again as if to say “Hey stupid, throw the ball!” Instead, I took it and placed it directly in front of her face as in the photo. She then tried to get it, but for some reason she did so in slow motion. It was so funny. Of course, right when she was about to get the ball I would move it away and make her do it again, much to my amusement. In the end, however, Jazzy won (as always) and got the ball. There’s no matching her relentless focus. She just never ever stops until she gets it, like some sort of canine ball-fetching Terminator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home