Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

02 May 2008

If you live in my neighborhood, you might spot something unusual at night. It won't be as easy to identify as Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster, and sightings are sure to be fleeting. Don't be alarmed, however, as this “creature” is harmless and actually quite cute

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Tony said...

I found this "collar" on dealnews. It's actually a headlamp for people, but I immediately saw it as a way to see where my invisible dog goes when I let her out at night. She's acquired yet another nickname because of it... "lightbulb". :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home