Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

15 June 2006


I just love the water. It's one of the main reasons I enjoy the summer so much. Perhaps it's because I grew up around water - we had a pool at our house when I was a kid and took yearly vacations to my grandparents' house in Daytona Beach, Florida. The house was only a couple blocks from the ocean, and I remember walking to the beach with my brothers to bodysurf and enjoy the water. Back then I only spent enough time on the sand as I needed to warm up from my last trip into the water. Since then, I've come to appreciate the sun, sounds, scenery (no, not just the bikinis) and even the smell of the ocean. There's really nothing else like it - the power and rhythm of it is intoxicating to me. Apparently it has the same effect on Jazzy. Being mostly Lab, she's a natural swimmer and loves to play fetch in the water even more than she does on land (if that's possible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home