Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

25 April 2006

Wow! I just returned from Italy and it was an amazing adventure - Rome to Florence to Padova to Venice to Stresa in 10 days. Everything was so beautiful and went so well - and the wedding was nothing short of spectacular. I'll be posting daily because I have so many great pics and stories to tell, but you'll have to wait a few days for any wedding photos (there are hundreds of them- special thanks to Ellen). There were so many wondrous sites to behold on the trip (including Nat in her wedding dress) - suffice it to say that the Colosseum at night didn't even make my top 3 favorite spots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home