Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

29 March 2006

I'm a little bit sick of driving. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy my car, and my ride to and from work isn't much of a pain at all (except that it takes 45 minutes). But I just seem to be doing too much driving these days. I'm putting over 25K miles a year on my car, which translates into who-knows-how-many hours. Fortunately, I have plenty to do in there - everything from listening to FM radio (sports on 103.7 WEEI and 99.7 FM, talk radio on 96.9 WTKK), my Sirius satellite radio and my iPod to talking on my cell phone and, yes, taking pictures. Lately though, the new Prince album has dominated the car. As a long-time Prince fan, I must say this is a very good album - easily better than Musicology and could possibly spawn a few big hits. The album will debut at #1 this week on the charts, the first time he's done that since 1986. Yes, eighty-six. Oh, and for those of you who couldn't get past the raunchiness of Prince in his heyday (however quaint it may seem in these gansta rap days), you'll be glad to hear that he doesn't utter a single swear on the CD, thanks to his conversion to a Jehovah's Witness (see, they're good for something besides ringing your doorbell).

3 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop taking pictures and watch the road!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...this is a disaster waiting to happen, and also a boring subject I said not to post. but then again, what do I no? :)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tony said...

As always, I appreciate your fan mail. :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home