Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

25 May 2006

I’m hungry. Yes, it’s still kind of early in the morning to be thinking about lunch, but I am. And yes, I did eat breakfast – a frosted apple pop tart (actually, it was the Shaw’s generic) with some grapefruit juice. But that’s gone and I’m ready for brunch or lunch or something, Actually, I’m craving a sub. A week or so ago, I set up a trip of some friends from work to visit a former co-worker who had set up a Quiznos. If you’ve never been to one, you should try it. It’s definitely a step above Subway. I had the Mesquite Chicken with Bacon sub and it was delicious. I can’t wait to have one again. Oh, and of course it was great to see our friend again – she’s got the place looking great and I have no doubt she’ll succeed. Hopefully our little rowdy group didn’t drive away any of her business. Then again, if the rat mascot and annoying talking baby commercials can’t keep people away from the great food, I doubt we can.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "Bacon" link. But Babe avoided that fate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home