Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

16 October 2006


Well, I finally had my raquets restrung so that I could play tennis again. To prove it, my brother Adam took this short movie of my impressive ground strokes (notice how you only get to see the forehand side) after we played a match on Saturday. We split the first two sets (6-3, 3-6), and since we were already late for dinner we played a tiebreaker to determine a winner (there HAS to be a winner - he won the TB 8-6). It was very windy, which made lobbing on one side impossible and the other side very easy. I wish we could blame the wind for the camerawork on this clip, but I can't. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home