Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

08 September 2005

Rrrraaaagggghhhhh!
So I was sitting in a seminar and each table had a candy dish. Naturally, I picked out the "Smarties" and chomped them down. Then, being the efficient sort that I am, I compressed the wrappers together to make disposal easier when I left. Of course, the seminar kept going and wasn't very interesting, so my attention drifted back to my ball o'wrappers that I had been rolling between my fingers. I then noticed that it looked (to me, at least) like a dinosaur head so I took out my trusty camera and took a photo. Now, you have to understand -the photo doesn't do it justice as the glare from the flash obscures the "eye" of the mighty beast. Of course, on my way out of the room extinction beckoned and my Smartisaurus met its demise in the waste basket. Hey, at least I'm original and didn't see Elvis or Jesus in my twisted imagination.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smartisaurus! Very cute and creative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home