Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 August 2008


Here’s Jazzy with her newest friend, a male Goldendoodle that lives across the street. He’s still just a pup and his name is Fonzie. Cute, eh? I’m actually surprised that my neighbors know about Fonzie at all, since they are in their mid-20s. I looked it up and Happy Days aired until 1984, which is a lot longer than I thought the show lasted but not long enough for them to have seen it live. So they must have seen it on TV Land or something. Either that or they’ve spent some time in Italy, where the show apparently still airs on Fox according this street banner in Rome. In any event, Fonzie is a welcome addition to the neighborhood and is always excited to brawl and chase with Jazzy and Anney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home