Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

13 July 2008

Mission accomplished! I recently set out to recreate a favorite food. I first had fried chips down at Sandals in the Bahamas. Now, I certainly wouldn’t recommend the resort for their food. Far from it, in fact. Frankly, it’s pretty sad when the British Pub has the best food of all the restaurants. But the chips were totally delicious and very memorable, even though I don’t remember what the main course was. They also had a great sauce that came with them. Sadly, I don’t recall the specific taste so I can’t recreate it. Since then, I’ve had similar chips at the museum at which I used to work, and at the Stadium Sports Bar. Neither was as good as the original ones, and since I’m not eating at those locations regularly these days, I took matters into my own kitchen. For a first try, I must say I’m quite pleased. No sauce, but instead I sprinkled some adobo and pepper for extra flavor. Tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home