Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

08 July 2008

I like dreams, but I don’t remember them nearly often enough. Last night I had at least two dreams. One had a television character in it, but curiously from a show I haven’t seen in quite some time, though last night I was watching a related show so that might have triggered that one. The other dream centered around a real life person I haven’t seen in a while. Sadly, I can’t remember many of the details from either dream, but like almost all my dreams they were positive. One thing I’d love to see is a dog dream - I’m sure Jazzy dreams mostly of chasing the ball, but other times there seems to be some sort of conflict or danger in the dream judging by the sounds she makes. Way back on this day when she was a puppy, I’m sure she and her visiting sister Bailey were way too zonked after a day of romping and playing to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home