Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

03 July 2008


Kindergarten was so much fun. I remember the time when our teacher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, brought in a ferret. Oh, wait... I guess I don’t really remember Kindergarten. And unlike the 6th grade photo from a while back, I can’t name one of my classmates from this photo.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Hey, I remembered one! The second kid on the top is Donna. Actually, I didn't so much remember her as recognize her face, which apparently hasn’t changed much from kindergarten all the way to the high school class reunion we had in the fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home